Fire damage to your home is probably the most physically and emotionally exhausting to sort through, especially when it comes to extensive damage caused to your property and possessions. Fire escalates quickly and the resulting harm can range from mild to fatal. Due to the nature of the damage, the chances of a complete reconstruction of your property increases, as lost possessions tend to be unaccounted for. Including burnt furnishings and appliances that are rarely in a salvageable condition.
Fire damage also opens the door wide open for smoke damage and when combined, they may start amounting to thousand dollars. Appliances might look okay but there is always a probable internal malfunction to factor in because of the intense heat that gets to them. Aesthetically, black walls and burnt furniture, charring and stains from the smoke make it impossible to investigate the actual extent of damage done to the area.
Smoke migration should always be inspected as an addition to in case of a fire incident. Soot stains and deposits that rest in cracks and crannies should be looked out for. Because of the forbearance required to go through the entire process of evaluation, people prefer to hire public adjusters to represent their insurance interests when it comes to quantifying the damage.
What Happens Immediately After?
Immediately after a fire incident occurs, the homeowner is preoccupied with managing the emotional hurt and may overlook the practicalities required to bring immediate financial relief. It is quite understandable and behaviorally reasonable to be in a daze. Fire lays waste so many things of sentimental, monetary and practical value that it takes a few days to realize the extent of the situation. Hiring us will make sure that your insurance claim is in the right hands and that the insurance company does not exploit your emotional state for its own benefits.
Some probable damages done to a property in case of a fire are:
- Inherent damage to structures such as walls, beams, floor and roof. Wooden structures bear the brunt of fires most extensively. Concrete is also ruined in a fire, but can be restored.
- Damage to appliances and furnishings can hide a nasty side with the internal damage to the wires and electrical chips embedded in them.
- Smoke damage that is apparent in the soot deposits, greasing and burnt smell demands to be properly examined before the claim is settled.
Here is when we can help you in taking care of your legalities while you take care of the sentimental injury. We ensure that the insurance company keeps true to its promise, and you get the justified amount to rebuild your damaged property.
You Need a Public Adjuster Because:
It is quite the norm to go about filing claims without the help of a public adjuster because people are still unaware of the advantages they bring to the table. Some of these are noted below:
- The assessment of the damage is double-checked and you can be sure that no harm to your personal property is overlooked.
- We are able to negotiate higher settlements as we have the upper hand when it comes to experience in the insurance field.
- We relieve the aggravated policyholder of the complicated procedures involved in filing claims.
- You can always count on us to provide you with an accurate analysis and valuation of your damages.
- You can entirely focus on rebuilding and rehabilitating your affected home or business life.
We offer you guidance on your insurance claims and level the playing field with the insurance company, making sure your damages are valued and reimbursed correctly. We also provide expert advice on any rejected claims as most of the insurance companies are reluctant to fulfill a claim in its entirety. We can guide you through the process, too, step-by-step, of filing a successful claim. We aim to obtain the maximum amount possible for the financial trauma by helping you through and through so that it is sufficient enough to restructure your damages.
When one suffers a loss of property that one acquired after working hard for so many years, it becomes difficult not to feel numb and to fight for one’s rights. You can count on us to fight for you and with you, as when you are up for it. We consult, guide and represent you through those tough times.